My residence


I hope you have a good time during the holidays! Personally i mostly walked around the house in my pajamas eating leftover christmas candy and reading magazines and watching movies ... which one should ;) And the best thing about the holidays is that you have time to surf around on blogs and gather inspiration for next year. A welcome addition is that Residence magazine publishes My Residence that is a luxurious Journal variant with lovely book feeling that invites the international reader. The book is in English and shows 19 Swedish home and creative studios in the same publication. If you want to secure a copy you can pre-order it here

Via Residence magazine





0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A